Tuesday, September 28, 2010

While fixing Jack's hair with gel for church, Matt let Jack see himself with it standing straight up. He said, "Maybe you could wipe it down." Guess he's not into wild hairdos!

Ava has switched to formula. She is growing like crazy, and I couldn't keep up. So when nothing else satisfies, I'm all for giving her more to eat. Just have to do it with formula now, I guess. So last night she slept 12 hours - wow!

So this week we have beautiful weather, so we may head to the park more often. Jack needs to get out of the house, I know that. He basically jumps on the furniture all day, and after a while, it is wearing! Hoping to head to the Mall of America soon. I haven't been there in a while.

This weekend we are heading up to Penngilly, MN to stay at our pastor's other house up there. We are looking forward to getting away. With Matt's schedule, we both need a break. So we are thankful for this opportunity!

No comments: