Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy Fall!

Well, almost. School's starting, the fair is here, and I had to get a sweatshirt out today because the high is 65! Even though I don't look forward to winter, I LOVE FALL! I wish there were a good 3 months of it.

Ava is doing well and slept through the night two times in a row which made me very happy. So hopefully a trend is starting. Matt's job is going well, and he is adjusting. Jack is doing great and makes me laugh everyday. He is so helpful and good for the most part. If I find myself yelling at him, it's usually because of boy stuff. Jumping, running, yelling, jumping, going around the corner at Walmart instead of staying with the cart, and jumping. I am doing pretty well and feel a little more normal, so I'm happy about that.

We are getting ready to start our diet after the fair. Heading to the fair again today and looking forward to the cool weather! We enjoy the fair so much and maybe we don't need to go as much as we do, but this is our summer "vacation". It's a staycation. We don't go anywhere the rest of the year after our vacation, so this has become it. Tonight is date night with just Matt and me. We need that, too.

So that is about it for our life. I just love sitting here by the window with the cool breeze and hearing Ava make her little noises. And Jack is still sleeping at almost 11 am! I think I wore him out yesterday! So that makes for a nice morning.

No comments: