Monday, September 7, 2015

School!

This year we are taking the kids to Grace Christian School in Mankato.  We have a few ties there, so checked it out.  There were many things that had to fall into place in order for this to work, but they all did fall into place down to the very last detail.  We needed for me to get a job, a car that had all wheel drive, teachers that we felt would enhance our children's education (especially with Ava starting), and financially be able to handle it.  And God has worked it all out!  I even got a job at the school!  And Aaron's mom was able to stay home with him now which was a whole other miracle story in itself.   It all really couldn't have worked out better.  I was most nervous about the drive but so far, it has been good, and I am enjoying the time to pray.  Ava "yoves her teachow", and Jack said he has a really nice class.  And I have a nice office and manager to work for and love being able to be close to them without having to hover too much.  I can even eat lunch with them every day if I want to.  I'm so thankful for this opportunity.  We are now the Red, White, and Blue Eagles!  So here we are bright and early the first day leaving for school around 635 or so.  We won't have to leave that early every day, but did the first day to get all settled in.  Jack is in 3rd grade this year, and Ava starts kindergarten.  So exciting!  I have missed school!  I love the hustle and bustle and being able to assist in their schooling experience.  Homeschooling worked out for the past two years, and who knows what the future brings, but I'm happy at this point to be able to put them in a good Christian school.  
Ava at her seat
Jack's desk
Yunch!  
Yum!
One of my duties - the background and border for this bulletin board.  So we are all settling in quite nicely.  We are excited for this year!  

No comments: