Saturday, September 5, 2015

Catch up

So so much to say I don't even know where to start.  So I will just plunge in.  We were happy to have some friends in town during the county fair weekend so they came with us.   Here are Ava and Nora riding the carousel.  
Family reunion on my mom's side at my cousin's house.  It was awesome with a bouncy house, a dunk tank and pigs!  
Ava after getting yicked in the foot by Maddie.  
We watched the movie "Singin' in the Rain not too long ago.  So at the first appropriate rain, the kids went outside and acted it out.  
Corn!  So thankful for the Sennes and the corn they share with us.  Also for the fun time spent with them cooking, cutting it, storing it.  

Ava knows most of these books by heart and carries them around with her and "reads" to herself.  She loves Mother Goose!
My sister Nancy has a new CD!  We were able to go hear her sing the night she released it.  We are proud of her!

No comments: