Saturday, September 26, 2015

Kids

Our little firefighter.  
Tooth #5? 6?  Losing count!
I am loving the drive every day (really!) with these two.  They make me laugh with the things they say and with the stories of the day.  It's good quality time that I wouldn't get normally.  So I am eating it up.  And I love going over their papers from the day or week.  Ava has been studying bus safety and took a "test".  She was supposed to put a smiley face for a true statement and a sad face for a false statement.  When I asked her why she put a sad face by the statement of the bus having a danger zone around it (it does), she said, "Well, dangow is sad."  Ha

When Jack brought home his life sized picture of himself that he drew, Ava said , "Let's call him Mawk." Mark after a kid in Jack's class.  Haha. Jack didn't appreciate that.  

So these are fun times.  The best really. I love how Ava is so happy and talking so much more and how Jack is just as social and happy as he always is.  It was a smooth transition.  And I'm doing well in the office.  The more I learn, the more work I have to do and that's a good thing!

No comments: