Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Our School

We really are enjoying our new school, and all of the flowers surrounding it are so beautiful.  I'm enjoying the drive through the farms and I love the hustle and bustle and get a lump in my throat every now and then like when I hear the pledges, when I see the kids happily playing outside, and when I walk by their classroom and hear the lessons and the kids answering questions excitedly.  We go to bed much earlier now, and so far haven't been too tired throughout the day.  It's really fit into our lives perfectly at this time in our lives, and I couldn't be happier about it.  I do whatever they tell me to do in the office and am hanging in there pretty well considering I haven't worked in an office in a few years.  So this is our life right now in addition to church and family life.  Our kids program starts next week at church, so then we will be in our fall routine.  Bring it on!  



The Little Red Schoolhouse Day Care

No comments: