Sunday, November 10, 2013

Thanks!

Thanks to everyone who came and helped us this week and those who will come next week in advance!  We are finally moved in completely and just have some cleaning to do at the old place.  It's been a big move just due to all of the work that needs to be done.  On the other hand, I am taking it just a little at a time since I have to.  So that's kind of nice in a way.  As long as it keeps moving, I'm ok.  

My friends La Rae and the Cushmans came and did a lot this week.  And then my sisters came and really helped us get a big chunk done.  The kitchen is painted with more pictures to come!  So I will be able to put that together now.  And then we just need the floor and baseboards put on along with the cabinet doors.  Then we are hoping to get some butcher block countertops put in with a new sink and faucet.  And THEN  or TA!!! as Ava says for TADA!   We will be taking out a wall!  Can't wait!  

Hopefully this next week we will - 
Finish the kitchen 
Get the bunk beds
Do the bathroom shower and floor
Paint both rooms 
Get started on the living room
All as I go through every box and bin we own decluttering - one of my favorite things to do!  

We have taken a few days off school which Jack is ecstatic about.  Hoping we can get back on this next week.  It's a very overwhelming task and hard to focus on school too.  But we will get there.  

No comments: