Saturday, November 2, 2013

So many things!

We have had a jam-packed week and so have a lot to catch up on!  Finally things are rolling for our house, and we are closing on a new one on Monday!  Praise The Lord for all He has done!  After a few things that need to be done, we will be able to move in.  I'm ready emotionally, but not physically.  Oh well, I know it will happen, so I'm not too worried if all my ducks are not in a row quite yet. 

Here are a few goings on to describe the pictures below.  A trip home, goofy glasses at Kids 4 Truth, and of course, Chick-Fil-A!  Time with friends and family is one of the most important things to me, and we had a special one this week! Got to catch up with our good buddies, the Owens and my friends Sharron and Nancy (not pictured), too!  Besides family!  I don't always remember to take pictures when we are together; but with the holidays coming, I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities.  Also, I want to say a happy birthday to Aunt Alicia!  Wish we could celebrate together!
A little fuzzy but still cute.  With Levi and Lexi. 
Me and my Libby
Ava loves Maddie because she "yicks me on my face!"
Cabela's - wow!  Ava looking waaay up. 
Thor and Belle
Ava hasn't figured out that the reason we say cheese is so we can get a smile.  It looks like I'm interrupting her.  She was pretty focused on these new toys from Mrs. Sharron.  The kids (and we do, too) always get spoiled by family and friends, and it's been a good chance to point out to them how much they are loved and how relationships with people are important.  
Jack wants to be a hunter like Uncle Brent.  Brent is checking out Jack's new (toy) weapon.  
So cute and fun!  Wednesday was our first special night with goofy glasses and also the store.  The kids did great!  Looking forward to more of these times!

Stopped by our old house and took yet another picture of my favorite tree!  It was so fun to see all the work that's been done there since we left.  And especially great to see friends, Mike and Jan Mignard who I think secretly moved in after we left.  They've done so much work there, and it looks so great.  So fun seeing you all.  Thanks for giving us a tour!!

No comments: