Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Happy 11-12-13!

I just love that!  Here's what is going on today.  

Ava says a "y" sound for her "l"s.  On the way home from church lately, she's been commenting on every light we pass.  So this is how it sounds in the car.  

"Yight...yight...yight..."  And on and on.  

In other news, the bunk beds came today!  Very exciting!  The kids are so excited about this new playhouse/fort we got them!  I'm excited because they're cute as bunk beds go and just because each new development means we are thismuchcloser to being settled.  Matt said to just set small goals or you will get frustrated.  He's so wise and knows me so well.  There have been times we have been able to move in and get set up in a day.  Well this house is not that way, so I'm learning patience.  Well I don't know if I'm learning it, but I am trying to learn it!
Sometimes it seems like I just walk from room to room picking things up and setting them down and not really accomplishing anything.  But I know it will get done and that I will love what we've been able to do.  

No comments: