Monday, November 4, 2013

Homeowners on Budd Street

We have now bought our 2nd home in our marriage and finally feel like we are a part of Fairmont.  There will be some projects to be done, but we feel it is a good purchase for us.  I am looking forward to all being on the same floor again.  And I'm excited to have a designated school room.  We haven't moved quite yet since we are hoping to do a few things there.  There are walls to knock out, a shower to install, flooring to put down besides painting and removing some wallpaper.  I'm looking forward to making it our place.  There will be before and after pictures when the "after" gets done.  
I asked the kids if they liked the house and they said yes.  So I asked their favorite part about it and Jack said his favorite thing was that they can hide in the closets.  They basically have been running around and hiding from each other which is kind of fun when there's no furniture yet.  And Ava's favorite part was her toys.  Not sure if she understood quite what I was asking.  



No comments: