Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mother's Day with the Moms!

I love this quote.  "The only thing better than having you for a mom is my children having you for a Grandma."  Matt and I can both say that about our moms.  God has blessed us with a rich heritage of love, wisdom, and service.  It has inspired us to do the same with our lives.   So we are so grateful for the influence they have had.  Also my mom was instrumental in my organization passion, and Matt said his mom was always reminding him to be careful about everything.  So we are a good match!  He reins me in, and I push him forward.  And sometimes it goes the other way too!  We love you, Moms!

After a delicious PF Chang's dinner, we shopped at my favorite shopping places in Maple Grove, and then Saturday also shopped in Anoka and ikea for our house projects.  I came away with a few treasures. 

From the kids and church.  So sweet.  
I'm thankful for the opportunity to be a mom as well; and although I know I could do better, God has given me the perfect kids for me to mother, and I am the perfect mom designed for them.  I read that somewhere and try to keep reminding myself that in times of doubt.  God has been good to me even though I don't deserve it.  

Flowers from my sister and a little sign for me. Because I don't have enough. :)

No comments: