Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Last Co-op

We have loved being a part of our homeschool co-op this year and ended up with a potluck and a little bit of a program and art display to show what the kids have learned and done this year.  I joined for my kids to have more social interaction, but they actually did learn!  So it was an added bonus.  And the moms I met there have been a wonderful blessing to me.  Here are the Spanish classes saying John 3:16.  

Spanish teacher SeƱora Thatcher
Here are two sisters that are as sweet as can be.  Renae and Kim.  
Our special friends Kadyn and Eli.  
And their mom, my friend Carly
Last field trip to the Children's Museum in Mankato.  Brand new and so fun especially with a group.  They learned more about agriculture in Minnesota. 


My favorite part - a Maud Hart Lovelace front porch area.  She is the author of some of my favorite children's books, the Betsy, Tacy, and Tib series based on her life growing up in Mankato with her family and friends in the early 1900's. 





My good friend Katie with her daughter Lauren 

The kids favorite part - a huge treehouse 
Love this!


No comments: