Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Memorial Day and other doings

Here are the kids in their festive Memorial Day outfits.  We had a great day with the family - best food and company, a good visit to the graves, and such a blessing to be together as always.  I didn't take any pictures of that day.  I guess I was having too much fun.
  So in the pictures below, Matt and I found our names in the Coke bottles, but the closest we could find to Jack and Ava were Zach and Shayla.  So they are holding those names.  I guess they could be nicknames!

Here's Jack with a friend of ours' newborn.  His name is Asher Mark.  So fun to hold a newborn, and Jack loves babies.  
Jack submitted his Lego ship to Lego Magazine's Cool Creations Club.  He wants to be published. There's a whole story happening on that ship!

No comments: