Friday, October 26, 2012

Is fall over?

I think fall is over in Minnesota. Here's why:

The leaves are almost all off the trees now.

There were snow flurries yesterday and an icky rain the day before that.

Tuesday was 75 degrees, and yesterday was 40.

I had to dig the winter coats out.

I haven't seen the sun in a long time. I feel in need of some sunshine.

Yep that clinches it- time to go to Florida! I do love Minnesota but I notice it gets harder to endure the winter each year. I'm not quite ready for that yet. I don't know if I ever am!

Maybe we are just at the end of fall, the part right before the holidays and the beginning of winter with the first snow. Ok there's still some goody left in fall so I will hang in there! I do love the holidays in Minnesota close to my family. There's a lot of fun things we do. But it is interesting how much the weather can affect you!

You can tell I have extra time today!

No comments: