Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Busy Busy

Well I've been waiting until something exciting happened to write again. Nothing in particular has happened, but it's been awhile since I've updated the blog so I feel I should check in.

We have been busy with life. I like it overall, but I am glad this week has time for our family to just be at home. Jack even loved a break from school last week. When it gets this busy, I have to remind myself that the family time is the most important. I know when I start to get irritated at the kids that I am too busy. So this week is about slowing down. Our ladies fellowship is studying the book Come Sit Stay this year, and it is fitting for me. Also at our Awana conference this past weekend, one of the workshops was about intimacy with Christ and trying to pass that onto the kids. This must be a point God is trying to drive home in my life. I get anxiety at a long red light or in a long line. It is hard for me to sit quietly. I am thankful He's still working on me! That's encouraging.

Matt is preparing hard for his ordination at the end of the month. We are looking forward to it. It's an exciting time!

Well, that's about as exciting as it gets this time!

No comments: