Saturday, June 26, 2010

More of Jack

Jack likes to say, "Is that my daddy?" or "Are you my mommy?" Kind of gets embarrassing at the store though when he asks that of strange men. They probably think that poor kid doesn't know his daddy. Mostly they just laugh. But what else can you do? I guess we're heading into that embarrassing period in which they say crazy things.

He also has started saying, "Oh Nuts!" like Goofy or "Oh Bumpers!" like on Chuggington. Since we laughed at those, he is making up his own which can be interesting. Lately, it's been "Oh Fuffels!"

We had a couple of ladies from church over today looking at our new room for Ava. So they went into Jack's room, and he was very proudly showing it off. My favorite part was, "Do you want to see my underwear drawer?" They very kindly acted excited about it!

No comments: