Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

We had a great weekend celebrating Father's Day with Matt and then our Dads on Sunday. Saw Toy Story 3 at the IMAX on Friday. Jack was a little scared of the monkey, but we loved it otherwise. Then Matt wanted to go to Perkins on Saturday and also bowling. Matt preached all day on Sunday and did a great job. I always love hearing him. And then we had a great time with our families and friends the rest of the day. I'm grateful for my great father and that I married a great father for my kids! Also grateful to have married into a family with a great father!

4 weeks to go until our family changes forever! I'm getting a little more uncomfortable, but still hanging in there! I have actually enjoyed this last trimester - well, as much as you can enjoy it! I have had energy and am not swelling or gaining weight too much and am feeling her move quite a bit. So it's been fun in that way. Now looking forward to a relaxing week hopefully. We are hoping our house closes this week - this is the closest we've been to its closing! And then I will see Bek on Tuesday (she's been out of town) before they all leave for the weekend. Then a doctors appointment every week now, so there are a few things going on, but should be overall quiet. Sounds nice!!!

No comments: