Thursday, July 1, 2010

July is here!

We're finally in the month that I will be having Ava Jane! 18 days to go! And now I'm counting down days! We have lots to keep us busy, too, in the next couple of weeks with the holiday and some special days. So we're just down to getting the carpets cleaned, buying necessities, and making sure the carseat is ready. That kind of stuff. I signed my papers for the surgery yesterday, so we are ready in that way. Probably just one more appointment before D Day (Delivery Day)! I'm still feeling pretty good and energetic, so that is a blessing! With Jack, I was supposed to be on bedrest for the last 7-8 weeks of pregnancy. I didn't really follow it, and I was miserable! But this time, I have felt pretty normal and am able to do what I need to do; so that has been a big help. I remember a huge adjustment once Jack was born, so I am hoping that this one goes well and is a fairly easy, happy baby. I am trying to prepare for either one.

A huge answer to prayer is that our house has finally sold. We have been trying to sell it for years now, and it is a huge burden lifted! Praise the Lord!

So we are just enjoying the summer otherwise. The weather has been great this week! We are just keeping busy with each other, but also nice that school is out for visits with friends and family!

No comments: