Monday, May 10, 2010

10 weeks to go...

Since I'm counting down, just thought I'd let everyone know only 10 weeks to go! I'm 30 weeks along today. Whoohoo as Jack would say! We had a great mother's day yesterday with great church services, yummy dinners, gushy cards, and time with family! The best! I love how loved Matt and Jack make me feel (along with both sides of the family). It makes me proud and happy to be the woman in their lives. I'm also looking forward to having a daughter with whom I can have that relationship, too!

So we're getting very excited in our house for her arrival. Jack said last night sighing, "I want my sister." It's hard for all of us to wait! But she's much better off where she is than if we had her to look at. I'm feeling good and just looking so forward to the end being near. The date is July 19th. I'm starting to get her massive amounts of clothes in order. Matt said, "She has more clothes than I do, and she's an amoeba. It's just not right." HA So yes, that's true although most have been given to us. Nice! So today I'm hoping to organize them and put them in her dresser and sort of start getting her "room" ready. She will be in the study for a while which we are hoping to fix up a little before she is born. But she won't care, I guess. I'm the one that likes fixing the house up. Since I'm never in that room, I usually just shut the door and don't look at it. But as I told Matt, "If I have to spend any amount of time in here, I want it to be pretty." So we'll see!

No comments: