Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Feels like summer

Today really did feel beautiful, and I think tomorrow will be warm, too! 70s is nice. I have noticed in looking back at the blog that I have been in a writing mood I guess lately. Long narratives about our life! Hope that's not too boring!

Everything's good. I'm at 23 weeks (almost 6 months), and the baby is very active. I am finally feeling "normal" if that is possible when you're pregnant. But my nausea is gone, and also my back has loosened up so I can walk easier. I'm hoping the end is better than the beginning. This weather certainly helps my mood.

So Saturday we went to Target Field, the new home of the Twins. Beautiful and so fun. Can't wait to go to a game there! Monday we went to the zoo, and the farm babies are here! So we may head back again soon. Just trying to do as much fun stuff as possible weather and pregnancy permitting. Easter is coming! So this week we will color some eggs and possibly have an Easter egg hunt along with eating too much candy, I'm sure! Nice that school is out, so we can play with friends and family!

No comments: