Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Day 7

Well the last full day of vacation was so much fun.  We had a partial day at Hollywood Studios filled with fun shows and even a roller coaster, went back to swim in the afternoon, and then after supper, Matt and I went to the Magic Kingdom one last time so I could see the fireworks.  And to do a little shopping.  We usually leave early so I have never seen these fireworks.  And it was so worth it.  With the lights changing colors on the castle, and Jiminy Cricket's voice talking about dreams, it just feels...magical!  There I said it!  And then!!!  Tinker Bell, an actual Tinker Bell person all lit up, "flew" from the castle to behind the crowd.  It really was worth seeing, and I'm so glad we did that even though we were tired.  On every day except maybe one, I wouldn't be surprised if we walked over 10 miles each day.  I loved it even if my feet didn't.  I have a few sores.  Of course, you can't keep going like that.  Home was startig to sound nice.  And reports of 70s in Minnesota in March was very exciting! 
Ava being Elsa
The Beauty and the Beast show was so good!!



The new Frozen singalong



Sofia the First
Jake and the Neverland Pirates
Aww I love this picture.  These two are just the best in laws.  Wonderful people who are full of love and kindness and of course so generous with us.  Thank you, Grandpa and Grandma, for a lifetime of memories!  This was our last night and they decided we needed a nice sit down meal.  It was very delicious!
Good viewpoint for the show
It really was a perfect last night. 

No comments: