Friday, March 13, 2015

Day 2

I will try not to do a long post for every day.  I may not be successful but I will try!  Day 2 was our first day in the parks, and it was a beautiful sunny day.  By staying at the resort, we got extra magic hours which just means we got to go in early to Animal Kingdom.  We enjoy the Animal Kingdom, but it's not our favorite so it was a good starting place.  But we love the safari and the shows they have, and Matt and I got to ride a roller coaster!  It's been years since I have ridden one, so that was a blast.  I felt young again!  On a lot of the days, we would go to the park, do the things we had planned, and then head back to the resort to swim.  Or at least the kids and grandparents did.  Matt and I took that time to explore more at the resorts or parks.  This day we went to visit Animal Kingdom Lodge where you can stay in a room overlooking a savannah with giraffes and zebras and other animals just hanging out outside your room.  So cool!  So then we headed back, ate some supper, and sat on the beach for an outside movie and saw a few fireworks. Loved it!
Drums in Africa 
The kids being animals 
Rhino

Giraffe in trees
Fireworks on the beach

No comments: