Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Day 6

Sunday the sun came back out, Grandpa felt better, and we went to my favorite park, Epcot where the flower and garden festival was happening.  You could smell flowers when you walked.  So fresh and so beautiful.  After a few rides and countries and lunch, the kids and parents went to swim.  So nice that they could ride their scooters back to the resort and not have to worry about transportation.  I loved being that close to Epcot!  It made such a difference.  So then Matt and I went resort hopping.  I found my favorite, the Grand Floridian.  So beautiful.  Matt likes the more rustic Animal Kingdom or Fort Wilderness which we showed previously.  They are all beautiful, and I loved just seeing it all.  
Sigh...can't beat that for beauty.  It makes me happy just to look at it.  


I liked trying all of the Mickey shaped desserts, and this one was amazing.  Since dessert came with every meal, we were able to try many different things.  The food is all so fresh and well done.  Delicious!

Anna and Elsa topiaries 
One of my favorite shows and groups to see, the Voices of Liberty,  in the United States Pavilion.  They can really sing!  And I love all of the old folk songs in our heritage.  
Matt and me in Paris


The Grand Floridian - someday maybe...






Wow!
Victoria and Albert's - a five diamond restaurant listed in the most expensive best restaurants in America.  No, we did not eat there.  But we took a picture!



No comments: