Monday, April 14, 2014

Funny Phrases

A couple of funny comments from Jack.  I always love to hear kids learn to express themselves.  

When asked if he wanted more at dinner, he said, "No, my neck is spicing up."  Hmm...I guess something was too hot.  

And "loose tooths are fun!"  Usually more fun when you get money from the tooth fairy!  He wasn't too sure about it when it first fell out!

Ava has had a funny way of saying things too, but it's hard to always get things written down.  With her learning how to talk and phrase words, it's still hard to understand some things; but when you do finally understand, almost anything is funny because she struggles saying a lot of things.  But she is doing better and talking more because of that.  She likes to say "I guess so."  She still doesn't say most "L"s.  They are "y"s.  "Ya you, too" means "love you too."  I will try to get more on here as I hear them.  I'm sure we have many more funny phrases coming! 

No comments: