Monday, March 31, 2014

What a weekend!

I think we got a little sensory overload this past weekend!  We were able to go with Woodcrest's first and second grade classes to the Works Museum in Bloomington on Friday.  So that meant we got to see Mom and Heidi since she helps out. It is a hands on museum where the kids get to run around and try a whole lot of experiments.  Jack loved reuniting with his old buddies and I loved seeing them and their moms too!  Just like old times.  Ava even got to join in the fun and at the end they made glow in the dark goo.  After it was over, Jack said, "Do you know why I'm so silly?  I'm so happy I got to see my friends."  Aww!  I think I was a little silly too!  You will notice that a lot of them are making faces in the pictures.  It must be a first grade silly thing!

Then we met the families at Famous Dave's to celebrate Matt's birthday and to my parents for a huge carrot cake.  Saturday we went to the Sportsman's Show in Minneapolis and that was fun.  Brent is famous!  At one of the booths, they had a huge picture of him up and his antelope head on display.  So he got to take that home and that was pretty cool to see that.  His is on the right in the picture.  We even saw Godwin from Duck Dynasty. The kids had fun painting ducks and getting prizes and shooting guns and climbing on everything and pretending to drive or sail.  Then home and church yesterday with a great afternoon service with our missionary Rose Pyles to the Philippines.  We enjoyed her so much, and it was a blessing!  Today we plan to relax and hopefully get out to enjoy this nice weather a little bit!  Here's pictures.  


























No comments: