Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Birthday weekend

We left Minnesota on one of the coldest days we've had this winter, so it was good timing!  The weekend before leaving, we celebrated mom's birthday since we will be in Florida on her actual birthday.  The kids and I were able to spend some time with friends while Matt stayed in Fairmont before joining us Sunday night.  We went to an alumni basketball game at Woodcrest Friday night.  We celebrated Jack's buddy Lexi's birthday on Saturday and then were able to go to Berean on Sunday.  It was the first time visiting a service since we left in June, so that was fun to see everyone and catch up again.  Mostly I think they were excited to see the kids, and I got comments on how much they've grown. I can't tell of course since I'm with them all of the time. Here's Jack trying to outscore Uncle Brent.   And some other weekend pictures.  Happy birthday, mom and Lexi!








No comments: