Thursday, February 13, 2014

Beach Day

Well we are not very good beach people. We have trouble picking good days to go.  We picked the warmest day to drive two hours to Clearwater beach thinking that would be the best plan.  It was neither sunny or warm.  But still very pretty, and the kids had a great time.  I sat in a chair and read my book with my sweatshirt on.  You can rent a chair for $7, and it was worth it!  Then last night we drove to Orlando and got to hear my former pastor from Georgia preach who was speaking in a conference here.  So that was neat, but lots of driving in the car yesterday.  Jack's eyes and nose are dripping like crazy and Ava has been scratching her neck and back, so it looks like she's having a reaction to something.  Not sure what is going on there so I think we will be heading to Walgreens today.    Today is the coolest projected day (61) so we are shopping at the mall and the outlets.  I hope to find Matt a watch for Valentines.  Oh and Ava said, "I bewy want to stay heow."  Me too!




No comments: