Friday, February 14, 2014

Best Valentines Ever!

The people AND today!  
I loved being in Florida on Valentine's Day!  

I love that we got bogo watches at Fossil.

I loved having sweets with my sweets at Ghirardelli Ice Cream Shoppe in Downtown Disney.  A sundae AND my normal chocolate covered strawberries!  Yum!  

I loved spending the whole day out together.  Even though it's nice to be out without the kids too, we have had a great time all being together and I think the kids are feeling better so that helps.  We also went to the Holy Land Experience which was amazing!  We wish we could have spent a little more time there but we had reservations at...

Maggiano's! - one of our favorite places that got closed down in Minnesota.  They still have my favorite pasta ever - Rigatoni D.  Jack shared with me, and I took a picture of his face after his first bite.  

Tomorrow Matt is golfing with Larry so we will hang around the house, and that sounds nice!  With all the driving we have been doing, it will be nice to relax and enjoy the beautiful house and development here for a day.  And with church on Sunday, I'm sure we will be ready for a park day on Monday.  Jack and Matt will be going to Legoland, and since Ava's a little small for the rides, she and I will keep ourselves occupied elsewhere.  I will keep you posted!  




















No comments: