Wednesday, September 11, 2013

School

We have had a fun first couple of days with Jack even telling me I did "good as a teacher"!  We are able to do it while Matt is at church studying and then we can have lunch together. As Brent my brother said, "only 12 more years". Thanks!  That helps.  

Classroom Funnies
Ava's prayer request for both days so far is that she would get to go downtown.  I haven't figured out what her thought pattern is for that one yet.  

I gave them some candy for answering some questions and told them they could eat it during our break time.  Ava kept asking, "it bake time yet?"

She also told Matt last night that she wants to be a "peachow when I gwo up".  A preacher!  Wow!  

Jack does really well on anything verbal and struggles with writing.  But so far he is working hard on that.  Ava hangs in there until break and then is happy to go play which is right about math time.  Probably good timing!


No comments: