Monday, September 9, 2013

Bye bye Summer Vacation

So today is the last hurrah!  School at the Fure Family Academy is starting tomorrow.  Whew!  Now that I wrote it, I have to do it!  It feels good to have it in print!  Last night we let the kids camp out on the sofa bed and in true campout form, they were wild and crazy even at midnight. I will be finishing my lesson planning this morning and then later we will have some sort of party or celebration.  Because that's how we do things!  I feel like I'm probably the last homeschooler on the planet to get started this year, but I'm going to say what they say when you're flying.  We will make up time in the air!  Not sure what the secret is to making up time anywhere; but if they say it, I'm sure we can too!

We are going through a bit of a transition with homeschooling and just found out we will need to move due to an appraisal issue with our current house.  So we are house hunting again.  I don't appreciate the distraction when clearly I'm so focused on homeschooling (kidding!).  But all of you out there who read this blog (and I keep finding more of you - I thought it was just our parents), pray!!  

No comments: