Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Jack's 6 year old checkup

Jack had his 6 year old checkup yesterday and other than a sinus infection that has been holding on, he is in the 50th percentile and doing great. He is 46" tall and weighs 47 pounds. Good eyesight and hearing. I'm glad for antibiotics so we can get him healthy! Poor guy!

Ava always seems to have a chronic cold lately, but is in good spirits. She has a funny little sense of humor. She is a little sensitive and dramatic about getting hurt and being told no but otherwise is happy and doing well. I know potty training and taking the pacifier away and transferring to a toddler bed are the next big events in her life, so I'm trying to prepare myself for that. I think some things are harder on the parents.

We've had a couple days of sunshine lately and that has helped with the winter blues. January had some definite cold spots. But now we are halfway through February and a little closer to vacation!

No comments: