Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Happy birthday, Mom!

We had a great time getting together for mom's birthday this weekend! Pizza and cake - yum! Good company and good food - thats the best! Also happy anniversary to my parents! 30 years - wow!!!

Here's a picture of the kids playing with one of her presents. I didn't get a good picture of mom and everyone else with my phone so those might have to come later when Matt gets them off the camera.

Jack and Ava got some pheasant hats from Uncle Brent and Aunt Heidi so those were a hit!

And President's Day was fun because we were able to have Levi and Lexi over for a play date! It's rare we get to do that these days, so we enjoyed that!

So the weekend was a blast! I feel rested after the days off and quitting the kids klub, so I'm actually ready to get back in the routine. Jack - not so much. He had a hard time getting up this morning. But I'm excited to be free to be more "there" for my family. God has been good to us in every way, and we are so grateful! Looking forward to our 10 year anniversary vacation in just a few weeks!









No comments: