Friday, February 1, 2013

Alumni Weekend

We were able to take a weekend trip to Georgia to my high school this past weekend for alumni weekend. It was nice to see so many faces from my high school and catch up on their lives. I loved being able to take my family with me and show them off too. And the 60 degree weather was a bonus! Also it was fun to see how much the area has been built up and how many restaurants and stores are there now that weren't there when I lived there of course! We enjoyed lots of good food and some free time to visit our houses that we lived in on top of reminiscing with old friends. But one of the best things was going to the church service on Sunday and enjoying the music and preaching...at least until I was forced to take Ava out. It was a great weekend!





























No comments: