Friday, November 30, 2012

Getting ready for Christmas

We have had a sick week with everyone except Jack having something or other. I can always tell when I start feeling better because I crave burgers and also driving around yesterday I was just so happy and thankful for everything I saw. I was thanking God for Ava being a good shopper, for coupons and deals, and even for 610 that allows me quicker access to school than 694 would. It was a fun day and always better when you feel good!

I discovered World Market! So many fun and cute items for gifts and home decor. I've already been there a couple of times and can't wait to go back!

Jack has been cracking us up. We will put on a DVD on his little DVD player before he goes to bed, and he watches the previews. So he will yell from the other room all of the "new" cartoons and that they are coming in 2006 or 2008. It's so cute when they don't have a concept of time quite yet.

Well we are heading into the church decorating weekend. It's a big job because the church is big. I'm thankful we have help! Here are a few pictures of the house.












No comments: