Tuesday, November 13, 2012

First report card

We got Jack's report card yesterday, and it was mixed reviews. A+ on Bible memory and math and phonics and a B+ on writing. Needs improvement in cutting. I struggle with cutting too so I guess I understand. For the most part, he is an eager learner, but gets distracted very easily. So we will be working on self control.

Ava is saying so many things. I know I say that about her in most posts, but I just want to follow her around with a recorder so I never forget the little voice saying, "Yes, Mommy" and the many other things she says. It's funny to hear her tell on Jack. Socks are "hockeys" by the way. Flower is still "wawa".

We have been so busy. I feel like I'm going to wake up one day soon, and the kids will be grown up and out of the house. Time is just flying, but what a wonderful time in our lives.

No comments: