Friday, April 27, 2012

More words

There are now getting to be too many new words to count, but I had to mention "mine". So far, Ava is using it in a happy way like "Wow, I can't believe this is mine!" but she is heading closer to age 2 every day. I don't think the next stage is avoidable. After having Jack though, I know there are rewards for sticking the training out and not giving in to a two year old's whims. So we will hang in there and be grateful for the opportunity to make a difference in a little life.

Also finally "mommy" is in almost every phrase. I'm not tired of it yet! And even though Jack is 5 and says it incessantly, it makes me happy to be so important to two of my favorite people!

I had a softball practice and didn't break any bones or have any major mishaps. Since I haven't played in about 20 years, I was a little concerned. I actually got more exercise than I thought I would and really enjoyed it. I'm excited to give it a shot. It's nice to be outside and enjoying the girls and the exercise. It was also fun to have Matt and the kids there cheering for me. It's nice to be loved!

No comments: