Friday, April 20, 2012

No greater joy

I walked into Jack's room yesterday looking for Ava's sock. I didn't really notice what he was doing until he popped up and said with a shy smile, "I was praying." I said "Oh that's great! Would you like me to leave so you can pray?" He said, "Well, you can pray with me." I asked what he wanted to pray about and he said for God to watch over me and take care of me and give me things.". And I added, "and maybe that He will help you do things for Him?" He said yes and we prayed right then for those things. What a blessing to my heart when Matt and I have been praying for Jack to grow spiritually after accepting Christ. It's so wonderful to see fruit in his little life! We are looking forward to his playing t-ball this summer for Champlin. We will all be playing ball even me maybe!

Ava is saying funny things. Yuck yuck sounds like kaka. She says OW loudly when I wipe her nose or anything minor that happens to her. She says sure which sounds a lot like shoe when we ask her things. She also still shakes her head for most things though too! It's an adventure in conversation!

We are looking forward to our family reunion in June. Very excited to see everyone on the Hanks side!

No comments: