Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mother's Day

I love Mother's Day! It is almost like another birthday! I got to celebrate early with my family since we are with our moms on the actual day. Matt and the kids took me to YUM Kitchen and Bakery, and it WAS yummy! I also got a new watch and sunglasses and a yellow travel cup (my favorite color).

Matt asked me my favorite part of being a mom. It was fun to think of all the great things about it. Of course my favorite thing is my kids. I love to see how they are like me and Matt. I love that Matt and I agree completely on how to parent. I love that I'm able to be with them all day every day. I love that I have a boy and a girl. I love that they are getting older, and I can really interact with them more. I love how happy they are. I love how they got excited about it being my day...for a little while anyway! I look forward to many more years of being their mom if God allows!

No comments: