Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Two Milestones this past week

Ava has taken a step a couple of times! Still not too confident, but coming along. It might be another month or so before she starts really walking. She's more laidback than Jack and content with crawling still although sometimes she crawls with her feet.

Jack learned to write his name! He is very excited about that. Just one more year at home with me and then school for him. I have mixed emotions. I will enjoy this time with him, but I know I will love being involved in his school too.

We have been staying busy lately with Matt's work schedule and the fair, and I've been helping a friend organize/decorate her house which is fun for me.

Our neighbors, the Balls, will be leaving after Christmas to go to language school, so they are getting ready for their big move. It's an exciting time in their life in which they will be done traveling for deputation and one step closer to going to Uruguay.

We are sure enjoying this beautiful August weather and getting out as much as we can in it!

No comments: