Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Say AAHH!

So Jack had his first dentist appointment yesterday. Matt did me a favor and woke up early to take him. I get kind of nervous about those things. But he did great and came home with some "sloff" (floss) and a badge from a police officer that they ran into. So he was very excited and told me all about the chair and the water they squirted in his mouth. I think he might like to go back! And I'm happy that he has good teeth. I always think of the old movie "Cheaper by the Dozen". Frank says, "You children have been given good health, and by jingo it's your job to keep it." So no getting sick or cavities or ER visits allowed!

Ava went to bed at 6 pm last night and although I can hear her in there, she's just content. AAHH!

I have had a fun week or two. I'm just enjoying being at home, and that means I'm organizing something or rearranging furniture or redecorating. And it's been all of the above. I will have to put some pictures up of some of my projects when I'm done. I'm undertaking painting a desk this week. I've been wanting something blue, so here goes!

No comments: