Tuesday, April 18, 2017

This past weekend's projects


I am in love with these corrugated metal awnings in Jack's room.  Goes right along with our industrial farmhouse and very boyish.  I especially love the rusty one! Who knew I would? But I do! Matt weathered these himself, and I love how they turned out. 



The whimsical hallway - still not quite finished! But coming along nicely. 



 And last but not least, the fabric awning in the kitchen.  I love the market feel it has for the kitchen and certainly draws the eye to it.  And so easy and fairly cheap for such a fun focal point.  I still feel the kitchen has more to reveal to me, but it is taking it's time.  :) Oh the possibilities.  While this is a rental and my options are limited, I still can see lots of potential!



I am now caught up on the blog...until this next weekend!

No comments: