Saturday, September 17, 2016

Our Work in Progress

I recently bought a wall hanging that says "Love the Journey". I like to be organized, and with a five bedroom house, that's probably not going to happen in a day or a weekend (or even a month apparently!) But here is what we have been up to!  Of course, my pictures downloaded bottom to top, so this first picture is of the spare room that doesn't have much in it.  So start at the bottom! So much to do still, but I am learning (I hope) to love the process. We have painted three rooms so far, and about 1000 more rooms and nooks and crannies and closets and hallways - really this house never ends.  I notice in looking at these that I have already changed a few things, so there will be ongoing updates, I'm sure. Pretty fun!
















































No comments: