Friday, July 17, 2015

One more before the big day

We are so excited for the weekend and Ava's big party.  We have quite a big group coming this year.  I mean, it's a 5th birthday!  Come on!  That's a big one!  I am looking forward to having the whole family in town and being with them and our friends and celebrating my girl's big day.  I don't think she's even aware of what's coming.  So I hope she feels special when it happens.  

Lately she has been saying lots of things like - 

You the best mommy in the whole wode!
You make the best soup in the whole wode!
I just yove evewyone in the whole wode.

You get the idea. I never get tired of it.  

I told Matt after this weekend, I am not committing to anything the rest of the summer.  Right after that, I got a call from her soccer coach.  Oh yeah, forgot about that.  So anyway check back next week for party pictures, more house projects, and then soccer!  That should be fun!  Here's my favorite recent picture. 

No comments: