Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Men's shooting and steak activity

The men had a great time this past weekend.  We had a group of over 20 enjoying the guns, the steaks, and the time together.  Even with the flies!  Here are both of my men shooting - Ach! My baby has a gun in his hand!  I'm pretty sure he will be a hunter someday.  He loved this!
Buddies bonding over bullets.  They filled their pockets with the shells, and now Jack has a huge jar of them in his room.  

It got a little loud!
Ava and Hannah walking the corn rows


And the star of the show - the man with the meat!  Delicious!  Best griller of steaks ever!  Thanks, Dad!  Love you!
One more of these two cuties.  I couldn't stop taking pictures of them.  They were even dressed alike.  And they picked us flowers.  I love that it's fun for them to pick flowers for their mom!  One of the many rewards!

No comments: