Monday, June 8, 2015

Developing...

Well I've been contemplating moving our bedroom downstairs for months now. I've thought and thought and planned and sort of put it off but we finally decided to take the plunge.  And I'm so happy we did.  We all have...SPACE! Wow.  Apart from our bedroom, I knew we were sort of crammed together up there, but I also am always fascinated by small spaces and take it as a challenge to consolidate.  But there's something to be said for personal space too.  Now the kids have their own rooms again, and we have our own bathroom.  There was a ton of painting that needed to be done and that's probably the reason I put it off since I hate painting.  Matt enjoys it, and I'm so glad.  So here's a preview.  When we get everything done, I will post more pictures.  

No comments: