Wednesday, August 27, 2014

More Random-ness

We were able to see some cool planes last week while visiting some church families.  One of our members owns a company that works on planes so he showed us around and this is the one we want!  


Bowling with buddies!  
A garage sale find from Grandma Cushman
This is my motivation for school!
Here are a few housey things we've done.  We took the bunk beds apart.  I wanted to start out that way but I knew the kids wanted bunk beds.  I like it better this way and it also gives us more sleeping space.  


A new bathroom cabinet made from a shelf in the kids' room.  
The benches I found on the junk days were not holding up so well so I took the plunge and bought one.  Now I don't have to worry about my guests falling off and getting injured.  I guess there's some things you just should leave on the side of the road.  
My new TV stand - it has wheels!  Why do I love anything that has wheels?  They don't actually roll which is probably good with the TV on it.  The other one went downstairs for the school room and goes perfectly down there.  

No comments: