Thursday, January 9, 2014

The Big 4-0!

Yes I am 40!  And I'm not depressed but kind of excited about our new life here and our future.  And it was also fun to celebrate multiple times!  I had time with some good friends, a family party at MOA and Crave, and Matt took me to a play - Fiddler on the Roof at the Chanhassen Dinner Theatre along with some other special things which included his parents taking me to one of my favorite steak places, the Outback.  It was the coldest day in decades, but we partied on!  The best part was being together, and I am overwhelmed at the love shown me.  So thank you all who love me.  I know it's much more than I deserve, but I'm so grateful for you!  Here's some pictures and if you have seen them on Facebook, I'm sorry that they are duplicated.  But I know some people aren't on Facebook so this is for them.  









No comments: