Wednesday, March 21, 2012

New Camera

We got the new iPhones a few months back and that is what we've been using to take all of our pictures since I (Matt) broke our camera last year. I had heard that the cameras on these phones were really good so I thought we could replace our camera with our phones. Well, the cameras are really good for being on a phone, but we have been underwhelmed with the picture quality overall. They don't print out very well and if there is any movement it gets blurry. So, I have been wanting to get another camera but the money was never there. We celebrated my birthday last week with all of the family and everyone was very generous! I got a good amount of money and so I was able to do some shopping and get a pretty nice camera; it is a Kodak Max Zoom Z990. I have been having fun over the last few days taking pictures and figuring out everything that it can do. I am also looking forward to taking it on vacation and getting some great pictures of the family and of the sights.

Here are some of the pictures that I've been able to capture:














I had to include one of these pictures because I have been enjoying the long zoom on this camera. It sure allows you to be able to get up close to the animals without them flying or running away. I will have to use that to my advantage when we are in Florida finding alligators!

No comments: