Saturday, December 10, 2011

We have been staying busy. I think a little too busy. I always know I'm too busy when I start getting cranky about everyday things. So I'm hoping to slow down these next couple of weeks. Of course it's the hardest time of year to slow down. Christmas is only two weeks away. I still have a lot of shopping to do, and also our neighbors downstairs are moving out so we have a lot of activity surrounding that. On top of the regular busy schedule that has already almost filled our December.

Update on the kids. Ava now has 12 teeth. She doesn't open her mouth very wide so I don't always think to check. She also climbed out of her crib yesterday. She cried a little but was fine. Time to lower the mattress!

Jack learned how to button in the last week or two and is fitting into size 5. Both of them are growing and developing and are by turn making us either want to pull our hair out or die laughing. Jack is going through a clumsy phase. Someone told me that means he is growing. I don't know but pretty much every thing he holds, he spills or drops. Hence the pulling of the hair out! He still makes up words to get his point across. Ava's still jabbering. We've been trying to get that on video because I know I will want to hear it again when she's older and doesn't do it anymore.

That's a little snapshot into our lives this past week. Hope you are all on your way to a Merry Christmas!

No comments: