Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Counting down the days to my next ultrasound which will be on the 15th. Only 12 days! We got all of our baby stuff out of storage so that I can go through it once we know what we're having. I didn't realize we had so much. So I will have to go through and see what made it through the 3 or so years of being stored. I have to be honest and admit that if it's a girl, I will want all new stuff! I try not to look at baby stuff too much since I can't really shop for it yet. But we'll just see what it is and what we can afford and go from there. So I will be consumed with this and then will have to start packing and making sure we all have what we need for our trip which is fun also!

So Matt is busy with work most nights of the week, but he is hanging in there. God has really provided for us, so we are grateful for that. I am just enjoying my time with Jack, so we do some fun things every now and then. Potty training is going well with a whole day yesterday - sunup to sundown - with no diapers or pullups. Now to tackle nights and naps. While showing me the "evidence" yesterday, he says with a grand flourish of his arms, "See? TADA!" Then he crossed his arms and his leg while leaning against the wall as if to say, "Give me a real challenge!" So here we go! On to the next challenge.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hi Shannon! I'm impressed with how well you are keeping up your blog! I finally posted a few things to get back into it (slowly!) Jack is getting so big! Looking forward to seeing that new baby of yours!